Friday, March 30, 2012

Changes!

I'm super excited to say that Eenie Meenie Teenie Writers is going through MAJOR changes.


First off, the name.

Every Manuscript. Catchy right? It's a lot easier to remember and a lot easier to type.

Which brings us to change number two,

After April 6th, the new link for Every Manuscript will be: http://everymanuscript.blogspot.com !

Change Three:

Every Manuscript is going gender neutral! (So guys, don't shy away)

Change Four:

I will be looking for a co-blogger or multiple co-bloggers to join me. (if you're interested shoot me an email at everymanuscript@gmail.com

Change Five:

Contest, Critiques and interviews (more on this later)



Hope you're as excited as I am!

2 comments:

  1. I'm a little late here...oops?

    Anyway, are you still looking for a co-blogger?

    -Sonia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sonia, I'm really sorry for getting back to you so late. I thought I had posted a response, but my internet was being weird.

      Yes I am still looking for a co-blogger. I got really busy for a while and stopped posting, but I'm looking forward to starting the blog back up again. Could you please email me at caroline.niesen@gmail.com and we can talk more?

      Thanks!
      -Caroline

      Delete